Westminster Homecare is a privately owned care provider that has successfully grown and developed since 1999 providing quality service user focused domiciliary care and specialist services.
From the initial stages of the company’s development its standard of services was, and continues to remain, under the guidance of a committed Managing Director, Sushil Radia, whose focus from the outset was to offer and provide individuals quality care and support.
With the ongoing leadership of the company’s Managing Director and Senior Management Westminster Homecare’s team of employees are dedicated to supporting people whatever their age or required level of support and care needs on a one to one basis within the sanctity of their own home environment. Our personalised services are available to individuals financially supported by local authorities and individuals personally funding their own care and support. We currently provide around 50,000 visits per week to over 6,000 service users throughout the country.
Our 3,000 strong care team is committed to the highest level of quality service to meet the needs, choices and preferences of each individual receiving our care and support.
Having started our domiciliary care background from our Norwich based branch, over the last 15 years our support services have grown with us now operating through a network of 24 branches located in North, East and South East London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Gloucestershire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and West Sussex; working in partnership with some 30 Contracting Authorities.
Our 15 years experience of care in the community means that we are well qualified to provide outcome based person-centered care, ensuring independence, flexibility, dignity and choice to our service users. Our purpose and goals can be viewed further within our Company Mission Statement.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
With the support of Westminster Homecare’s dedicated team our services are to provide individual’s with a better quality of life, ensuring our service users exercise personal choice in opportunities and lifestyle.
Our Goals will be upheld by our trained team to:
- Ensure each individual receiving a service is central to all decisions being made, achieving their optimum state of health and well-being.
- Support individual choice and personal decision-making as the right of all Service Users.
- Uphold the human and citizenship rights of all Service Users and individual staff and visitors
- Recognise the individual need for personal fulfillment and offer individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy that need of Service Users and staff.
- Respect and encourage the right of independence of all Service Users
- To treat individuals supported by us and all people who work for us with respect at all times.
- Respect individual requirement for privacy at all times and treat all information relating to individuals in a confidential manner
- Recognise the individual uniqueness of Service Users, staff and visitors, and treat them with dignity and respect
- Enable our staff to provide care and support with skill, compassion and imagination.
We respect and welcome Government initiatives to introduce outcome focused, people centered care whereby our service users have control over the desires and expectations of services.