We understand that this can be a difficult time for you and your family. We are committed to helping you find the best possible care that enables you to use your funding in the most economic way.
Managing care costs can be daunting, which is why we try to make the process as simple and stress free as possible by being involved as much or as little as you require; assisting you to manage your financial responsibilities every step of the way.
We offer a flexible approach in the purchasing of our services and care can be provided as frequently as you like – from half hour calls, through to longer sessions as required. Whether you are looking for a single weekly visit or daily support, we can arrange a care package that is tailored to meet your individual needs.
Our personal care and support services can be funded in many different ways:
Local Authority / Government Support
- Your Local Authority or NHS Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) may commission the care directly with us.
- Your Local Authority may provide you with a Direct Payment or a Personal Budget to meet some of all of your care costs.
To find out if you are eligible for Local Authority support you should firstly contact your Council’s Adult Social Services team. If you quality for Local Authority support, a Social Worker will undertake a means-tested assessment and guide you through the funding methods available.
Funding your own care
- Your family may purchase a certain number of care hours on your behalf to supplement what is funded by your Local Authority
- It is possible to self-fund some or all of your care and you may wish to commission your own care using personal resources
- We offer a regular invoicing and payment service with an option to pay by Direct Debit or via online payment
For a more accurate pricing, please contact your local branch.