Westminster Homecare are a Norwich based domiciliary care agency dedicated to providing top quality care. Our aim is to support our care users in their own home to live happy, fulfilled independent lives.
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit experienced Senior Carer/Team Leader / Field Care Supervisor to manage and develop our existing care staff and ensure that we continue to deliver exceptional care to our service users.
The ideal candidate will have previous supervisory experience within the care sector and have a real passion to ensure that our Care Staff are Developed and our Service Users receive the highest possible level of care.
- To assist in the efficient running and the management, supervision and training of care and support staff
- To undertake new service user assessments
- To maintain ongoing service user compliance, by undertaking care plan and risk assessment reviews
- To undertake MAR chart and daily log audits
- To conduct spot checks
- Provide ongoing supervision to the senior care team
- To observe, monitor and report to the Registered Manager, any significant changes in the service user’s health or wellbeing, liaising with professionals within the multi-disciplinary team, as appropriate
- To record all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures.
- To undertake on-call duties as directed and record all activities to the office
- Car Driver
- Understanding of care planning, administrative and financial Skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,500.00 to £19,000.00 /year
To apply for this job email your details to Adanma.Okonta@whc.uk.com