Everything we do here at Westminster Homecare centres around enabling and supporting our elderly service users to stay
We are currently recruiting looking for a bright, fun and enthusiastic Recruitment Administrator to attract new care workers to Westminster Homecare and support our existing team of home care workers.
Everything we do here at Westminster Homecare centres around enabling and supporting our service users to stay in their own homes and maintain their independence for longer.
To do that we have a team of exceptional home care workers as requests for our services increase so does our need to continually recruit.
This is a full time position Monday to Friday (but may need to work on a weekend to attend or hold events).
Must be a driver with own car
Much have experience recruiting in Health & Social Care
Salary: from £20,000 to £23,000 per annum plus quarterly bonus
Duties will include
- Working closely with management to recruit new care workers across 3 areas
- Writing adverts and attraction strategies
- Using social media and all networking opportunities to identify talent
- pro-actively seeking candidates from various job boards
- Head hunting via sources such as LinkedIn
- Screening CVs and telephone interviewing
- Obtaining references
- identifying local initiatives and Open Days
- Attending job fairs and recruitment events
- Maintaining excellent relationships with local schools, colleges, back to work scheme and universities ECT.
- Creating and sending weekly and monthly reports
- General administration duties
- arranging and attending open days and job fairs,
- short listing and interviewing,
- Referencing and processing DBS applications and administration of compliance.
The successful candidate will –
- Have a background in Recruitment either in house or agency working in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Have the ability to sell and promote our brand with confidence
- Be deadline focused
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to demonstrable ability to be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Have excellent communication skills delivering brilliant customer service.
- Be ambitious in reaching individual targets, but realise we only achieve great things by working as a strong team unit
- Be confident in putting your ideas forward, tackling new tasks and managing workloads; with strong organisational skills
What we will offer you in return:Quarterly Commission • Competitive salary • Continuous training and development • an opportunity to progress within a growing company • Pension Scheme • Career Support • A friendly and supportive team, child care voucher.
Please give Adanma Okonta – National Recruitment Manager a call on 0208 200 2038 or 07717 860 178
To apply for this job email your details to Adanma.Okonta@whc.uk.com