Website Westminster Homecare
Westminster Homecare currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to join our team based in Ely.
We are looking for a candidate with experience of managing Learning Disability services.
• To follow the directions of the Registered Branch Manager in the support to be provided to each individual service user
• To be a role model for team members, delivering the highest standards of support at all times, and acting with integrity, showing respect for others and recognising individual needs.
• To support all team members in their day to day work with Service Users. At all times working to promote the Service User’s independence and encouraging team members to increase the abilities of the Service User.
• To work with new employees ensuring that they have a full understanding of their role, are competent in their duties before working unsupervised and are fully supported during their 6 month probationary period.
• To be responsible for Service User Support Plans, including reviews, as directed by the Service Manager. This will include responsibility for service user finance agreements. To make the Branch Manager aware of any financial irregularities or issues of concern. Ensure Service Users are accurately detailed on HCR with full and up to date information.
• To manage the commissioned hours and expenses (if applicable) as dictated by the contract for each Service User.
• To manage staff rotas ensuring all support calls are scheduled and allocated to team members are per agreed schedule. All calls to be allocated by Tuesday of the previous week.
• Manage all team members with regard to supervisions, appraisals and quality monitoring. Chair all team meetings and deal with any issues arising from the meetings. Ensure all staff are working their contracted hours. Manage and monitor annual leave for all team members.
Salary: £24,000 per annum
For the Full Job Description please apply.
To apply for this job email your details to Adanma.Okonta@whc.uk.com