At Westminster Homecare, we provide a wide range of practical support that will enable you to remain living independently in your own home.
We recognise that each person we support is unique with their own needs, preferences and aspirations for the future. Whether you need assistance to bathe and dress, support with your medication, housework, shopping or accessing the local community, we are here to give you the care and support you need, ensuring you lead the most independent life possible.
Our care packages are completely personalised in line with your requirements, and are designed with as much or as little input from yourself and your family members as you choose.
Our most commonly requested services are:
- Dressing, washing, bathing and grooming
- Toileting & Continence management
- Food preparation and assistance with meals with a focus on healthy eating
- Medication support and management
- Mobility and falls prevention management
- Trained techniques to assist with moving and handling
- Skin integrity and pressure area care management
- Local visits within the community
- Caring for your pets
- Light domestic duties/ironing
- Assistance with reading, writing and correspondence
Carer Support Services
- Respite Care
- Sit-in Service
- Waking night Support
- Training on request
- Assistance with day-to-day tasks
To discuss your personal care needs in greater details please contact your local branch who will be happy to assist.
To find out how all of the above can be purchased, click here.