Westminster Homecare can provide personal care and support that will help you remain independent in your home. From personal care, help with your meal preparation, shopping or assistance to attend social activities, to support with more complex needs and age-related conditions; our team of highly qualified Care Workers will deliver a package of support that is tailored to meet your individual needs.
Please refer to your local branch to discuss which services are available in your area.
• Medicine management and support
• Incontinence management and support
• Dressing / undressing, washing, bathing and grooming
• Assistance with moving and handling
• Nutrition, feeding and support in healthy eating
• Skin and pressure care
• Visits to shops / outings
• Respite care for carers
• Pet feeding
• Light domestic duties
• Assistance with reading, writing and correspondence