Westminster Homecare is an established and award winning national provider of quality homecare services. By joining our team, you will be part of a family of dedicated care practitioners, making a difference and enabling our service users to lead independent and fulfilling lives, to be in control and achieve their outcomes.
Joining our team is a simple process, starting with submitting a fully completed application pack. The full process involves selection, interview, induction training, compliance, enhanced DBS checks, shadowing and on the job training, followed by a build-up of your work programme.
We have offices in the following locations, click on the branches to see the current vacancies:
- Braintree (covering Essex)
- Cambridge & St Ives
- Dartford (covering Bexley and North Kent)
- Milton Keynes
- North East London (covering Enfield, Havering and Waltham Forest)
- North London (covering Brent, Barnet and North London)
- South Buckinghamshire
- South West London (covering Wandsworth, Kingston, Merton and Sutton)
- West London (covering Hounslow, Ealing and West London)
Making a Difference
Working in care is a popular career choice, as you can make a difference to the lives of others. Joining Westminster Homecare will open the door to a challenging but rewarding career that offers immense job satisfaction.
We are always looking for highly motivated, compassionate and dedicated individuals to join our team; the calibre of our Care Practitioners is essential to the quality of the support we provide.
We value our staff and are committed to providing excellent opportunities through ongoing training and development and internal career progression.
As a Care Practitioner, you will undertake one of the most important jobs in the community today; your duties may range from light domestic tasks to full personal care – by helping our Service Users to carry out everyday tasks you make a big difference to their lives. Additionally, to enable our Service Users to maintain their independence, you may be required to assist them to undertake activities that allow them to retain community links such as accompanying them to the shops or on days out.
Although routine is very important to our Service Users, you’ll often find that no two days are the same.
We work hard to ensure that you see the same Service Users regularly, providing continuity and allowing you to build up a good working relationship. We also try to match likeminded Care Practitioners and Service Users so that your job becomes as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
Why Work For Us?
As one of the UK’s leading social care providers, we can offer you excellent career progression opportunities through structured training and development programmes alongside a competitive benefits and rewards scheme.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Training Development– upon commencement of the employment process, you will be supported to undertake induction training provided by our in-house training team, we also hold regular courses on specialist conditions and will provide you with support to undertake QCF Diplomas levels 2-4
- Training pay– we will provide you with continued training of up to 3 days fully paid
- Referral bonus– everybody who refers another care worker is paid a £250 bonus per referral once the person has completed 40 hours of work
- 4 weekly pay– you will be paid promptly by BACS every 4 weeks directly into your bank account
- Bank holiday pay– you will receive enhanced pay for working statutory bank holidays
- Holiday pay– dependent upon the number of hours you work, you will receive an annual holiday allowance of up to 28 days
- Sick pay, maternity and paternity pay– we pay Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), maternity and paternity pay in accordance with current regulation
- Pension– you will be auto-enrolled into the NEST (National Employment Savings Trust) Pension Scheme in accordance with the eligibility criteria
- Hastee Pay – A simple free app that allows you access to your earned money before pay day
- Uniform– provided free of charge upon commencement of employment
- Flexibility– life as a Care Practitioner can be quite flexible, you will be able to work part or full-time hours
Westminster Homecare is an equal opportunities employer. We will ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, sex, disability, nationality, race or ethnic origin, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sexuality, marital or civil partnership status or transgender status, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that are not essential to carrying out the job.